Monday, January 13, 2014

Magic New Year 2014

Despite all the trouble I was having, last year ended fairly awesome.I learned from my mistakes and I grew as a person.  I finished my hardest semester to date as follows:







My first blog of the New Year!!!!!!

I wanted to get organized and have a place to work, study and game, so for the New Year I built myself a new work area . The pictures are a bit crappy because they were taken with my phone.








I am taking 4 classes this semester:
     1.Intro to Chemistry
     2.Applied Physics
     3. Pre-Calc
     4. ENC1102
This is my first semester I feel like I am actually doing something productive towards my Major... it feels awesome! Also if my College credit list is correct I only have this Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters to complete before I graduate with my AA. #ITAINTEASYBEINGBEASY

Life feels like its moving along for me now. I don't feel stagnant any more. Honey and I are discussing marriage. It's gonna happen sometime this year, I think. MFW I think about being married to her


But getting married and marriage itself is filled with all new challenges. It is something we have discussed and we both feel like we are ready to face them together. 

I believe Honey and I are going to start doing a vlog/blog together as a journal about our journeys going forth in life. I also am considering doing a gaming/whatever I want vlog/blog for my own enjoyment. 

Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment