Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It's Not All Bad

So I completely bombed the Algebra test.I got a 33%. I also have a really full plate of other school work. However I am not stressed or worried at all. I've actually been having a really good and productive week. I am working on setting goals, writing them down and then checking them off as I accomplish them. I have been making studying a priority and with the help of my Honeybee I have been able to get a lot of my school work finished. We went to the library tonight. We rented one of the quiet study rooms which was a major improvement from the circus I live and normally study in. The last couple of days I've really been thinking about what are some things I can teach myself that will help me later in my study of engineering. I feel like I have always had an interest in Science and with making or building things, but I feel like I didn't learn or participate in those types of activities as much as other kids. I feel like a lot of younger kids already know how to solder or construct a circuit, stuff like that. YouTube videos really enforce my feelings. I can't help but to think these kids already have a better start then I do or that they will be more successful at this then me because they already have so much experience. Am I wrong? Can I catch up? I feel like they have already earned their first badge and I'm still in Pallet Town trying to figure out how to convince Gary's sister to give me a damn map. I'm gonna keep pushing to do better!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment