Sunday, November 3, 2013

Why Do I Waste So Much of My Precious Time?

   I do not know,what is going to be contained in this blog yet, but I do know I am going to journal in it sometimes. In writing journals I already face a bit of a conundrum. The main reason I want to journal is because I feel stressed. I am stressed because I am a self diagnosed procrastiholic with a case of ADD. To make things worse I have little to no self motivation, I am horrible at keeping promises that I make to myself and I always feel like there is not enough time in a day to get stuff done or to accomplish my goals. So what do I decide to do about it?Waste more time by writing a journal! I figure that getting some of my feelings and thoughts out on digital paper may help me to get on better track with my life.

Who am I? I have always felt a primal attraction to intelligence and the competitive need to be the best. I know however I am not the smartest and that there will always be someone smarter. This does not stop me from wanting to be the brightest most intelligent person I can be. This is where the problem arises for me, I can't seem to make myself do what needs to be done, specifically study. I want so badly to be the best me, I can be and I know I can. My only road block is myself, and that seems like it is insurmountable. How do I overcome myself? How do I turn off all my distraction and thoughts so I can learn to better myself, so I can better myself? I feel frustrated and hopeless.This isn't even all of my problems, but those are topics for another journal. I will push on, keep trying and document my progress.

Days like today I feel hopeless like I'm drowning. My expectations I place on myself are to much to handle but I need to be better because right now I am capable of nothing.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein 

No comments:

Post a Comment