Monday, November 4, 2013

Not So Mindless Monday

Monday is usually awful for me. Having to wake up at 6 AM after the weekend, then going to work, where I work myself to exhaustion. It is one of the worst things I can ever imagine. My job is physical and mindless, most days go by so painfully slow because I spend the whole day repeating a physical task for hours. I try to think but if I get too distracted I could hurt myself. So today I called out sick and instead did something I decided was more valuable to me in the long run. I spent my day learning! I watched videos on Youtube about concepts i was learning in Algebra/Pre-Calc. Then I found some videos of some truly inspiring young people most younger then 14 who have already began to achieve what I want for myself in the near future.

Jacob Barnett
Forget What You Know

Tanishq Abraham
THNKR Child Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment